Friday, May 21, 2010

FORECAST - Crazy Kids


When I used to work at schools and in Sunday school for church. I used to deal with these boys that were totally obnoxious and I used to think I will NEVER have a child like that.  That is until my boy came along and turned 4. Please do not get me wrong. He is a good boy. He is a complete sweetheart. But OH MY GOODNESS does he have the most energy ever. My couch cushions get a daily beating. He climbs the walls, literally. He knows what annoys you and likes to push your buttons and laughs every bit of the way.
My 7 month old is my favorite right now. She is excited to see me when I get home from work. She doesn’t yell at me, well except for if I am not feeding her fast enough. I have never heard a baby scream like that. Although even she is going through a faze of not wanting to sleep EVER! And I swear, my oldest is 6 going on 16. She has the total teenager attitude and is so bossy. I often wonder if she is like this now what am I in for in 10 years. She is so dramatic, everything is a big deal. I always pictured myself enjoying parenthood but lately not so much. I am tired and worn out. It is three against one. The one thing that gives me hope is all the comments I read on a recent blog post from one of my favorite blogs to read. Scary Mommy, she posted her kids were driving her crazy and there was about 50 comments from moms saying the same thing. So hopefully it is something in the air, the stars or whatever and this will pass. 

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Tuesday tag along! Please follow me back

    http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete