Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crazy Life


I started back to work and I am struggling bad. I spend four hours a day with my kids and no time with my husband. I get home from work after picking up my oldest daughter from school. Then my husband leaves for work. So it is me and the three kids (ages 6, 4 and 3 months). I have to help them with their homework, get them bathed make dinner and try very hard to spend quality time with each of them. I stress the try because some nights it feels impossible. I stick to the same schedule but sometimes things do not move as fast as I would like. My 4 year old is really loud and obnoxious while I am helping my 6 year old with home work. My baby doesn't nap during this time and I have to usually hold her because the dog is a spaz. Then the kids fight and they get sent to time out. I feel like I am more stressed out and yelling most of the time. These are not the memories I want for my kids when they grow up. Everyday I set a goal to not get mad and over react. Then the chaos begins and I can't help my self. It is an endless cycle. I swear my work at home is much harder then my paying job. I really wish we got paid to be a stay at home mom. I would gladly take drug tests to prove I am not a freeloader. I started school myself this week. I try to do homework and my home business once the kids are in bed but sometimes that doesn't seem to go as planned. Oh well life happens and I guess we have to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment