Friday, July 10, 2009

The Beginning

I am a mother of a six year old girl and a three year old boy and I am seven months pregnant. As any mother can relate. Parenting is not always bliss. There are constant struggles with daily life. I work a full time job and go to school. My husband and I work separate shifts so we rarely see each other. I feel like a single mom much of the time. My kids can drive me crazy one minute and the next be the sweetest things on earth. I wouldn't change my life for anything.
I wanted to start this blog to help me write about my days and get some frusterations out. Maybe some of you can relate. I would love feedback and advice from anybody. I also hope to get articles and products on here that will help other parents with their daily struggles, concerns and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment