Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Day













Yesterday we had a wonderful family day. I have decided that I would take Tuesdays off for the summer and use some vacation days since I have no plans for a vacation. My husbands only night off is Tuesday so this allows us to be able to plan anything and take day trips without having to be back by a certain time.

Yesterday we went for a wonderful hike to Cascade Falls. Unfortunately we did not make it all the way due to the hot dirt on our dogs poor little paws. But we will being going again one evening. We planned a great dinner that consisted of grilled zucinni and yellow squash from the farmers market. BBQ'd Rosemary lemon chicken, new potatoes cooked in foil on the grill with garlic, olive oil and rosemary. This dinner was so good. The kids really liked the grilled vegetables. I will definitely make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment