Monday, February 22, 2010

Pregnancy Without The Pounds



Just a few questions most pregnant moms ask.

• How much weight "should" I gain? Am I gaining weight too fast?



• What exercises are safe for pregnancy and what can I do to stay toned?



• Which foods should I eat? Which do I need to avoid?



• How can I prevent stretch marks, sagging breasts and cellulite? 



• What do I need to do to have an easy delivery?



• What should I be doing now to speed up my weight loss after?

Most New Moms Let Themselves Go...

They indulge in their cravings, stop exercising and use pregnancy as an excuse to eat the house – I've got to admit even as health conscious as I was, chocolate sundaes we're just too tempting!

Do you find yourself making excuses like "Well if I'm craving it, then it may have something in it that the baby needs." While sometimes this is true - but it can also be dead wrong. I decided to crack the craving puzzle. I found that while there are some cravings that are GOOD and do tell you what you are lacking in your diet. Others are a sign of a poor diet or overindulgence. For instance if you're craving foods with a lot of sodium, it's probably a sign that you are eating too many foods that are high in sugar. Once I learned the code, it was SO MUCH EASIER to handle the cravings and deal with them in the right way.

Nutrition plays a big role in how you feel during pregnancy. There’s no denying it, when you have a big belly, feel nauseous and have aches and pains – the last thing you feel like doing is getting up off the couch to cook a healthy meal or even think about what you should be eating. And really that’s why most pregnant women gain more weight than they should and feel downright miserable during pregnancy. They don't take care of themselves!

The facts show that the baby will take what it needs from the mother, even if that means taking calcium from their bones or depleting their iron reserves making them anemic. So really if you want to take care of yourself, you must get all the nutrients you need to grow your baby from the food you eat and not your body reserves. If you do this you will feel GREAT during pregnancy and possibly even avoid morning sickness, hair loss, and other negative pregnancy side effects.

Sounds great doesn't it, but you may be thinking. Great, now I have to spend a ton of time figuring out what to eat and start eating foods that I don't like. That's NOT true. I've done the research and can show you simple changes to your diet that will make you feel incredible.

It's true that...most pregnancy books are all about the BABY. They will tell you to eat an extra 300 calories and to exercise – but that’s about it. It took me a long time to find information about exactly WHAT I could or should do with any detail.

Even though I was an “expert” in non-pregnancy fitness, I had TONS to learn about “pregnancy + fitness”. I remember trying to find out HOW I should modify my exercise routine for my pregnancy – what was safe to do and what I needed to AVOID.

Wow, you think it would be easy to find simple tips like - don’t lift over your head or lie on your back after the first trimester, but no one seemed to give you an easy routine to follow.

And what about abdominal muscles? I knew how to work them, but I didn’t know EXACTLY what I could or couldn’t do now that I was exercising for two.

I can remember my confusion. Questions kept popping into my head.

And it wasn’t just around exercise - I remember having questions about herbal teas, fish, left-overs, hair dye.... I often couldn’t find straight answers. 


The answer Pregnancy Without Pounds

Who said staying in shape and looking good during pregnancy has to be HARD?

This proven program will get you through your pregnancy in better shape than most other women in as little as 27 minutes a day and with minimal effort. It contains all the information that I believe will HELP you to look and feel like I did – barefoot and beautiful!

Inside Pregnancy with our the pounds you will learn EXACTLY how to avoid unwanted pounds, overcome your food cravings, care for your skin, dress to kill and look like one Hot Mama. I’ve also put together FIFTY simple, yet extremely effective "pregnancy-friendly" exercises and stretches to keep you and your body looking and feeling GREAT (includes 3 different fitness programs depending on YOUR fitness level)!



For more info on Pregnancy Without The Pounds Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment